EXPLORE FLORES 6D -5N
Labuan Bajo – Ruteng
- A friendly English speaking driver will meet you at Labuhan Bajo airport. On the first day we will visit
- Melo Village is our first point. It is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the islands around Komodo National Park and little forest surrounding it.
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular view of spider web rice field.
- Ruteng Pu’u village is a traditional House and village of Manggaraian.
- Ruteng is a cool town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes.
Stay overnight in Ruteng.
Ruteng – Bajawa
- Golo Curu is a spectacular early morning view of the hills, rice fields, and mountain valleys.
- Ranamese is a small lake that has a pleasant picnic spot surrounded by jungle clad hills.
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in a traditional way.
- Bena, located at the base of Mount Inerie. It has a protected site of stones.
- Bajawa is a great place to explore the most interesting country side and the traditional village of Ngada people.
- Soa is a large hot spring surrounded by a small forest.
Overnight in Bajawa.
Bajawa – Moni
- Nanga Panda, famous for its blue stone.
- Ende is a pleasant town surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery.
- Detusoko is a terrace rice field on the slopes
- Ndua Ria is a traditional fruit market.
- Moni, a small village as a gateway to the Three Color Lake, Kelimutu Volcano.
Moni – Kalimutu Lake – Riung
- Kelimutu Three Color Lake. Early morning start to climb the volcano. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of sun rise and three Color Lake from the bank of the crater.
- Riung is a small fishing village with white sandy beaches.It is an access to the uninhabited 17 islands. These islands are good places to explore the coral reefs.
Stay overnight in Riung.
Riung – Bajawa / Waerana
- Half day snorkeling trip around 17 islands (snorkeling gear is provided by customer)
- After lunch, back to Riung and drive to Bajawa or Waerana
Stay overnight in Bajawa or Waerana
Bajawa / waerana – Labuan Bajo
- After b,fast drive to Labuan bajo but on the way we will stop some object like
- Aimere is a place that produces local wine in traditional way
- Ranamese is small lake that has a pleasant picnic spoty surrounded by jungle clad hills
- Cancar is a small village with a spectacular viw of spider web rice filedAnd heading to Labuan bajo
price : on request
Price included :
- Car/bus – english speaking guide – accommodation for guide and driver –petrol – parking fee
Price excluded :
- Entrance every object- meals –accommodation –air tickets –
Something to bring during Tour:
Long pants, long sleeves, swimming suits, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets during rainy season, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel date which unmentioned here.
if you need more information please contact us below: